This website, tools, and software are © 2013-21 Edcite, Inc. All rights reserved.
The educational content on this site is the property of the individual authors (i.e. teachers, tutors, parents, or other educators and content creators), or the property of the sources from which the content was created. By sharing their content on Edcite, authors grant permission to all users of the Edcite service to use the content on the website. Any other use of shared content should be based on the applicable copyrights for the specific content, and copyright specified by the author of the content.
Edcite has no intent to engage in, or encourage, violation of copyrights for any content on this site. Please report any instances of copyright violations. We will endeavor to take down any content in violation of copyright as soon as possible.
If you believe that content on any of the Edcite services has violated your copyright or any other intellectual property right, please send us the following information:
- Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right alleged to be infringed
- Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing, including information regarding its location that would enable it to be located and—if possible—the URL of such infringing material
- Contact information, such as your address, telephone number, and/or email address
- Statement by you to the effect that you believe in good faith that the use of the infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- Statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information contained in your communication is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright or other intellectual property right
Your notice with the above information should be sent to us for notice of claims of infringement of copyright and intellectual property rights at email@example.com
*Please take note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any material or activity is infringing, you may be subject to liability under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act.
If you are a subscriber and you feel that material posted by you on any of the Edcite Services has been wrongly removed, please send us email providing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of material posted by you that has been removed, or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or wrong identification of the material to be removed or disabled
- Your name, address, email and telephone number, and a statement to the effect that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court, within the jurisdiction of which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, the Federal District Court, having jurisdiction over the place of business of the service provider Edcite Inc. and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or his agent
Your counter-notice with the above information should be sent to us for notice of claims of infringement of copyright and intellectual property rights at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please take note that if you knowingly misrepresent that material was removed or activity was disabled as a result of mistake or wrong identification, you may be subject to liability under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Acts. Also, kindly note that we have a policy of terminating the accounts of subscribers who repeatedly infringe copyright or other third party rights.